That moment , I saw her
I could still remember.
No romance struck my heart
No lust aroused my body
Still her eyes recited the poem,
Very moment they locked with mine.
“She’s no special”
The gruesome lie.
A lie proved wrong
As time went by.
He told me
“she’s no good”
They told me
“she’s the one for you”
“let it be then”
I dreamed.
Dreaming of love,
I saw her.
Dreaming of soul,
I felt her.
Under the moon,
She had a friend, a shadow
The shadow stood by her
Walked with her
Followed every steps of her.
She talked, played and slept with it.
The shadow made a wall around her
I was still a stranger.
Leave her, I was forced to.
How could I ? But,
Why can’t I ?
Then the sun rose.
A new morn, a realization.
Sun burned the shadow.
The wall collapsed onto its dark ashes.
The lie left her eyes.
She opened her eyes.
And now, at last, she sees.
She came to me
I just gazed and smiled.
Once my path was dark
And was not mine as well.
Once was forced to leave.
I accepted the new.
And tell her “I love you”
I still remain a stranger.
But now I dreams,
Does she ?
Now, I love.
Love is a dream,
A complicated poem indeed.
To love is fair
But to be loved is divine.
Will my dreams miss you?
Will my heart feel empty?
The melancholy rise
As I know the answer, that it will.
I could still remember.
No romance struck my heart
No lust aroused my body
Still her eyes recited the poem,
Very moment they locked with mine.
“She’s no special”
The gruesome lie.
A lie proved wrong
As time went by.
He told me
“she’s no good”
They told me
“she’s the one for you”
“let it be then”
I dreamed.
Dreaming of love,
I saw her.
Dreaming of soul,
I felt her.
Under the moon,
She had a friend, a shadow
The shadow stood by her
Walked with her
Followed every steps of her.
She talked, played and slept with it.
The shadow made a wall around her
I was still a stranger.
Leave her, I was forced to.
How could I ? But,
Why can’t I ?
Then the sun rose.
A new morn, a realization.
Sun burned the shadow.
The wall collapsed onto its dark ashes.
The lie left her eyes.
She opened her eyes.
And now, at last, she sees.
She came to me
I just gazed and smiled.
Once my path was dark
And was not mine as well.
Once was forced to leave.
I accepted the new.
And tell her “I love you”
I still remain a stranger.
But now I dreams,
Does she ?
Now, I love.
Love is a dream,
A complicated poem indeed.
To love is fair
But to be loved is divine.
Will my dreams miss you?
Will my heart feel empty?
The melancholy rise
As I know the answer, that it will.
AdAn
No comments:
Post a Comment